Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a really tasty warm relish type dip, that has a rustic Italian taste to it, its to die for on french bread! Try it, and you'll be hooked.
- Brown the peppers in the oil (I use a large wok) or skillet for 7 minutes.
- Add half of the garlic, stir.
- Add canned tomatoes, sugar, and s&p to taste.
- Cook over high heat until reduced to a thick paste.
- Stir in the sundried tomatoes, balsamic, capers and remaining garlic, cool to warm or room temperature to serve.
- Eat with your favorite crusty bread.