Le Beast's Note:
This is a really tasty warm relish type dip, that has a rustic Italian taste to it, its to die for on french bread! Try it, and you'll be hooked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the peppers in the oil (I use a large wok) or skillet for 7 minutes.
- 2Add half of the garlic, stir.
- 3Add canned tomatoes, sugar, and s&p to taste.
- 4Cook over high heat until reduced to a thick paste.
- 5Stir in the sundried tomatoes, balsamic, capers and remaining garlic, cool to warm or room temperature to serve.
- 6Eat with your favorite crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Peppers and Sun-Dried Tomatoes Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1067 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.9
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 134.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g