Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups goat milk yogurt
- 10 ounces cooked spinach leaves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced tarragon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 3 yellow bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pine nuts, lightly salted
- Spoon yogurt into strainer or colander lined with cheesecloth.
- Fold cheesecloth over to cover yogurt.
- Place strainer on edge of bowl deep enough to drain yogurt.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Combine drained yogurt and 1/2 of spinach.
- Puree until smooth and blended.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Stir in remaining spinach, garlic, tarragon, salt and green onion.
- (Mixture can be made ahead and refrigerated 1 to 2 hours before assembling.) Cut peppers into eighths lengthwise, then into halves crosswise.
- Spoon dollop of spinach yogurt mixture atop each pepper piece.
- Arrange on serving platter.
- Sprinkle each with toasted pine nuts.