Yellow Pepper Beef Stir-Fry
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, garlic, pepper and 1 tablespoon vinegar.
- Add beef; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining cornstarch and brown sugar. Add the broth, soy sauce and remaining vinegar; stir until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil; stir-fry beef until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, stir-fry onion for 2 minutes. Add asparagus and yellow pepper; stir-fry for 5-6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Return beef to the pan. Stir broth mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.