1/1 Photo of Yellow Pear Tomato Preserves
1 hr 15 mins
This is my Mom's recipe and I am posting per a request on the Boards.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash& dry tomatoes.
- 2Cut a thin slice from blossom end and press out seeds and discard.
- 3Combine tomatoes, sugar& salt, simmer until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Boil for about 40 minutes.
- 5Add thinly sliced lemon and minced or sliced ginger.
- 6Boil about 10 minutes longer.
- 7Pour into hot jars and seal at once.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Pear Tomato Preserves
Serving Size: 1 (1800 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 518.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 120.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g