1/1 Photo of Yellow Fruit Salad
A recipe from Ricardo
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Lemongrass and Coconut Milk Syrup
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh lemongrass or 1 tablespoon frozen lemongrass, chopped
- 1Lemongrass and Coconut Milk Syrup: In a saucepan, bring all the ingredients to a boil. Simmer for about 2 minutes. Strain and refrigerate until completely chilled, about 30 minutes.
- 2Fruit salad: In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- 3Drizzle with the lemongrass and coconut milk syrup just before serving.
- 4Tips: If you make this fruit salad in advance, add the bananas and kiwis at the last moment. If you can’t find lemongrass, use the grated zest of 1 one lime.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 41.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of