Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
With sliced oranges and Bermuda onion rings marinated in French dressing.
- 1 large seedless orange
- 1 bermuda onion
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ice water
- 4 hamburger buns
- Cut orange and onion into paper thin slices, place in non-metal bowl.
- Cover with French dressing mixed with Worcestershire sauce.
- Let stand at room temperature two hours or longer.
- Mix meat with ice water and salt.
- Shap into four patties. Fry in butter.
- Drain orange and onion slices.
- Split and toast buns; spread each bun bottom with soft butter, add meat patty, orange and onion slices.
- Cover with top half of bun.