Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can keep this simple by just cooking the curry paste and shrimp or green beans paired with the shrimp work nice as well.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry paste, plus
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry paste
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 lb large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- In a large skillet, heat butter until it begins to foam. Add Yellow Curry Paste and cook until dissolved and bubbly.
- Add onions and sauté until just tender. Add shrimp and sauté until they turn pink.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook until heated through. Sprinkle with cilantro a side of Jasmine Rice.
- Note: If adding vegetables I would recommend par boiling them first for 5 minutes and then adding them into the dish when you add the shrimp.