1/1 Photo of Yellow Curry Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
www.atasteofthai.com I usually add baboo shoots, dried kaffir leaves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large nonstick skillet or wok, bring 1/2 cup of coconut milk to a boil.
- 2Add yellow curry paste and simmer until paste is dissolved and fragrant.
- 3Add remaining coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar and sweet potatoes.
- 4Stir well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Add chicken and scallions. Stir together with other ingredients, coating well with the curry mixture.
- 6Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Curry Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.5
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 531.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 60.7 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow curry paste