A pretty cake that is made from your homemade cake mix, Crumb Cake Mix #121352. Another adaption from Make a Mix Cookery. It is another great cake for a small family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups crumb cake mix (Crumb Cake Mix)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
Pink Cloud Frosting
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a non-stick 8 inch round cake pan with non-stick cooking spray or lightly oil and dust with flour.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, milk, oil and vanilla.
- 4Beat with electric mixer on medium speed for 1 minute.
- 5Scrape batter from side of bowl and beat 1 minute longer.
- 6Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 7Pour into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted off center comes out clean.
- 8Cool on a rack for 10 minutes, invert onto wire rack and cool completely before frosting.
- 9For the frosting, in a medium bowl, beat the egg white until stiff peaks form.
- 10Gradually beat in sugar until thick and glossy.
- 11Beat in the corn syrup, vanilla and food coloring until stiff, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 12Frost cake, serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Crumb Cake
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 777.8
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 849.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 83.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: