1/1 Photo of Yellow Cake Mix Cookies
In a pinch for time. These fit into my time frame. Tasted great. Making them even better. Freezes well also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray cookie sheets.
- 3In Large bowl cream together the eggs, water, margerine& peanut butter.
- 4Mix in cake mix& blend well.
- 5Fold in chips& toffee bits.
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoon on cookie sheets.
- 7Bake 8- 10 min.
- 8Allow to cool on cookie sheets about 5 minutes.
- 9Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yellow Cake Mix Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5109.3
- Calories from Fat 2661
- Total Fat 295.7 g
- Saturated Fat 76.3 g
- Cholesterol 433.3 mg
- Sodium 5275.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 561.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 31.0 g
- Sugars 340.3 g
- Protein 107.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: