Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
In a pinch for time. These fit into my time frame. Tasted great. Making them even better. Freezes well also.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup toffee pieces
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray cookie sheets.
- In Large bowl cream together the eggs, water, margerine& peanut butter.
- Mix in cake mix& blend well.
- Fold in chips& toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon on cookie sheets.
- Bake 8- 10 min.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheets about 5 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
cake components 5 egge 1/2 milk cupe 1/2 oil cupe
Very easy to make (all by hand, too) with simple ingredients. Taste was fine but not outstanding.
I make cake mix cookies a lot- very easy. My fave is 1 Cake mix- yellow, 1 egg, 2 cups whip cream in the can, 1/4 c sour cream, 1/4 c veggie oil and a BIG handful of chocolate chips- very easy and yummy. Bake 350 for about 8 minutes- I also use the toffee bits and it comes out good. I will try this posting- it sounds really good also !! The sour cream makes them very shiny and pretty ! I always have a cake mix on hand and they are great in a pinch!! Thanks for sharing your recipe.