- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup toffee pieces
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray cookie sheets.
- In Large bowl cream together the eggs, water, margerine& peanut butter.
- Mix in cake mix& blend well.
- Fold in chips& toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon on cookie sheets.
- Bake 8- 10 min.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheets about 5 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.