Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A colorful and somewhat spicy side dish thats sure to warm you up.
Make and share this Yellow and Green Squash Sauté recipe from Food.com.
- Start by melting the butter and adding two tablespoons of spice.
- Layer the squash in the pan at a depth of one slice
- Sauté until golden brown.
- Add the rest of the butter and spice.
- Finish browning and serve.
This is terrific. I used half olive oil and half butter and didn't really saute until browned, just to the crispness I prefer. The flavor was wonderful.