Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yello-Jello Cake is a lemon flavored cake glazed in a lemon-powdered sugar mixture. Great dessert for the family and kids.
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350º, grease 13x9 inches pan. Mix all of the Cake ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour mixture into greased pan and bake for 35 minutes. After removing the cake from the oven, poke holes all over the top with a fork. Let cool than in a separate bowl mix glaze (powdered sugar, butter, lemon juice) whip into a glaze and pour over cake. Refrigerate cake & enjoy!