Recipe by Marty Hugo
This is a wonderful side dish. Even if you think you don't like squash you will like this. Good to take to a pot luck dinner!
Top Review by Pianolady
This was delicious! I couldn't find Pepperidge Farm herb dressing, so I had to use Mrs. Cubbison's... next time I will find the Pepperidge Farm ahead of time as I think that would be even better... the Mrs. Cubbison's was quite bland -- my fault! :) It was still EXCELLENT and enjoyed by all. Thanks for the delicious recipe! Dianne
- 2 lbs yellow squash, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped fine
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (6 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm herb dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 8x8 baking dish with half of Pepperidge Farm dressing.
- Cook squash, carrots and onion in just enough water to cover until tender.
- Drain well.
- Mix sour cream and soup and add drained veggies.
- Pour on top of dressing and top with more dressing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour.