Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a wonderful side dish. Even if you think you don't like squash you will like this. Good to take to a pot luck dinner!
- Line 8x8 baking dish with half of Pepperidge Farm dressing.
- Cook squash, carrots and onion in just enough water to cover until tender.
- Drain well.
- Mix sour cream and soup and add drained veggies.
- Pour on top of dressing and top with more dressing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour.
This was delicious! I couldn't find Pepperidge Farm herb dressing, so I had to use Mrs. Cubbison's... next time I will find the Pepperidge Farm ahead of time as I think that would be even better... the Mrs. Cubbison's was quite bland -- my fault! :) It was still EXCELLENT and enjoyed by all. Thanks for the delicious recipe! Dianne
I added more squash and increased the sour cream to 16 ounces to make a larger dish. I added crushed ritz crackers with the remaining dressing for the topping. This recipe is a keeper!
Great recipe! I, too, used cream of chicken and also added a little chopped bell pepper to the veggies. Cookied the veggies in chicken broth. Colorful, healthy (using the lo-fat soup and sour cream) and delicious.