Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Easy, cheesy light bread with no kneading and only one rising. Prep time includes rising.
Make and share this Yeasted Cheese Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the yeast and warm water and set aside to dissolve.
- Scald the milk, then put it in a large bowl.
- Add the butter, salt and sugar.
- Whisk in the beaten eggs.
- Once the milk-butter mixture has cooled to warm-to-the-touch, add the dissolved yeast.
- Using a strong whisk or wooden spoon, beat the flour in vigorously to make a smooth, shiny dough.
- Thoroughly mix in the cheeses.
- Butter or oil a large loaf pan and put in the dough, filling the pan only halfway full.
- Cover the dough and set it aside to rise for 40 minutes.
- Bake at 375 for about 50 minutes, or until the bread is browned.
- Best served warm.