1/2 Photos of Yeast Rolls
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I love this recipe and the odd part is you use a yellow cake mix. Works wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2Beat in the flour, dry cake mix and salt (do not knead).
- 3Place in a greased bowl.
- 4Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- 5Punch dough down; divide in half.
- 6Roll each portion into a 12 inch circle; cut each circle into 12 wedges.
- 7Roll up, beginning at the wide end; place point side down on greased baking sheets.
- 8Brush with butter.
- 9Cover and let rise until doubled, about 25 minutes.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yeast Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1028 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.4
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 119.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g