Recipe by Amberngriffinco
*taste just like raised yeast doughnuts!* Someone posted this recipe about a year or two ago on another site and I have been making it since.. it's really good!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons fast rising yeast
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups warm milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl combine flour, sugar, salt,c innamon and yeast; mix well.
- Add vanilla, milk, butter and egg till well blended.
- Cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over med high heat.
- Stir batter with a whisk and pour or scoop batter onto griddle, using approximately 1/4 C for each pancakes.
- Brown on both sides, serve hot.