1/6 Photos of Yeast Free Wholemeal Bread
Jacquie in Brisbane's Note:
This is so far the BEST yeast free bread that I have baked for my daughter who has candida. It tastes really nice, holds together well and is so quick and easy to make. I adapted this recipe from an Irish Soda Bread recipe called Wheaten Bread which I found on an untitled web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 200 deg.celsius (392 deg. fahrenheit).
- 2Combine all dry ingredients then mix butter through well with a fork.
- 3Add milk (and sweetener if it is a liquid) mix until well combined.
- 4Put mixture into a greased loaf tin and bake for 50 minutes.
- 5Remove bread from tin and cool on a rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yeast Free Wholemeal Bread
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1504.5
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 2945.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 286.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 40.5 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 50.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: