This is so far the BEST yeast free bread that I have baked for my daughter who has candida. It tastes really nice, holds together well and is so quick and easy to make. I adapted this recipe from an Irish Soda Bread recipe called Wheaten Bread which I found on an untitled web site.
- Pre-heat oven to 200 deg.celsius (392 deg. fahrenheit).
- Combine all dry ingredients then mix butter through well with a fork.
- Add milk (and sweetener if it is a liquid) mix until well combined.
- Put mixture into a greased loaf tin and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove bread from tin and cool on a rack.