Recipe by LARavenscroft
I've been searching for a good pizza crust that is both gluten free and yeast free and it hasn't been easy. This one is the best I've had so far. I found this on www.celiac.com and not only is it pretty good, but it's easy too. Makes one 12-inch pizza crust.
Top Review by tjsailing
Wow!!! This was awesome - we doubled up the recipe to make 2 pizzas and after reading one of the reviews we only used 3 eggs for a double recipe instead of 4 - the crust was fabulous - crisp enough to stay together but not so much it breaks your teeth!!! Awesome!!!
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup rice flour
- 2⁄3 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- 1 dash garlic powder (or salt)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix gently, do not over-beat (batter will be runny).
- Pour batter into greased pizza pan.
- Bake at 425F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add sauce and your favorite toppings and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly brown.