Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a recipe from Pamela's Products that I've adapted to fit my needs. This is not really a sandwich bread and is has the consistency of corn bread. Works for French Toast or bread pudding. I have also crumbled the bread and dried it for bread crumbs.
- 2 1⁄4 cups gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Put all dry ingredients into bowl and mix.
- Add all liquid ingredients to the dry, and mix for 3 minutes on high.
- Spread dough into small greased loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 8 minutes.
- Slit the top of the loaf, lower heat to 325° and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Use a serrated knife to slice loaf or freeze loaf before slicing.