This is a recipe from Pamela's Products that I've adapted to fit my needs. This is not really a sandwich bread and is has the consistency of corn bread. Works for French Toast or bread pudding. I have also crumbled the bread and dried it for bread crumbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all dry ingredients into bowl and mix.
- 2Add all liquid ingredients to the dry, and mix for 3 minutes on high.
- 3Spread dough into small greased loaf pan.
- 4Bake in preheated 350° oven for 8 minutes.
- 5Slit the top of the loaf, lower heat to 325° and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 6Use a serrated knife to slice loaf or freeze loaf before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yeast Free Gluten Free Bread
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 312.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: