This is a recipe from Pamela's Products that I've adapted to fit my needs. This is not really a sandwich bread and is has the consistency of corn bread. Works for French Toast or bread pudding. I have also crumbled the bread and dried it for bread crumbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all dry ingredients into bowl and mix.
- 2Add all liquid ingredients to the dry, and mix for 3 minutes on high.
- 3Spread dough into small greased loaf pan.
- 4Bake in preheated 350° oven for 8 minutes.
- 5Slit the top of the loaf, lower heat to 325° and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 6Use a serrated knife to slice loaf or freeze loaf before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yeast Free Gluten Free Bread
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 312.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: