Recipe by Mrsfizz
I suffer from Candida Albican and can't have yeast but wanted to still eat crescent rolls! I came upon this recipe from Better Batter and this is awesome!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup small curd cottage cheese or 3⁄4 cup ricotta cheese or 3⁄4 cup cream cheese or 3⁄4 cup sour cream or 3⁄4 cup shredded cheese or 3⁄4 cup cultured nut cheese
- 1 cup flour (any flour, can even be gluten free)
Directions See How It's Made
- In the bowl of your mixer, combine all ingredients to form dough. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On lightly floured surface roll the dough into a 14 inch circle. Cut into 8 triangles.
- Roll each triangle from wide end to tip, turning ends to form a crescent shape.
- Place on baking stone or cookie sheet.
- Bake 30 minute till golden.
- Serve warm.