Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I suffer from Candida Albican and can't have yeast but wanted to still eat crescent rolls! I came upon this recipe from Better Batter and this is awesome!
- In the bowl of your mixer, combine all ingredients to form dough. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On lightly floured surface roll the dough into a 14 inch circle. Cut into 8 triangles.
- Roll each triangle from wide end to tip, turning ends to form a crescent shape.
- Place on baking stone or cookie sheet.
- Bake 30 minute till golden.
- Serve warm.