1 hr 5 mins
I was amazed that there were no recipes on zaar for jams that you can make in your bread machine! This is from my bread machine manual. Only for if you have a jam program on your bread machine! I just tried this out today because I am going to make an assortment of jams for Christmas gifts, and it was quite good. I would recommend using no more than the amount of spices listed - it is very strong. Also, I read that you should only use low-sugar pectin recipes in the bread machine. I didn't cut up the peach slices in the first batch I made, so in the second, I cut them up pretty small because the agitator doesn't do much to chop them up, like they normally would if you were stirring it constantly in a pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Attach kneading blade in the bread pan.
- 2Place ingredients into the bread pan in the following order: sugar, pectin, peaches, cloves, nutmeg, and lemon juice.
- 3Place bread pan in bread machine and close lid.
- 4Plug bread machine in and select "jam" program.
- 5Press start.
- 6When jam cycle is complete, open lid and using oven mitts, take pan out of bread maker - BE CAREFUL! IT'S VERY HOT!
- 7Let jam cool.
- 8Carefully pour jam into container(s) and cover and refrigerate to set.
- 9Jam will keep in refrigerator for 2-3 weeks. Canning is a good idea too!
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Year 'round Spiced Peach Jam (In Your Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (1423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 214.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 207.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light fruit pectin