Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Dorinda recipe. One cup equals 240 ml. Make sure to chill your glasses.
- 1 cup white caribbean rum
- 2 tablespoons coconut liqueur
- 1 teaspoon Angostura bitters
- 1 cup club soda or 1 cup soda water
- crushed ice
- fruit or fresh edible flower, for garnishing
- Combine all the ingredients, except for the crushed ice, in a blender.
- Blend together on low until well mixed.
- Pour over lots of crushed ice in a tall glass.
- Garnish with fruit or flowers.
Now thats what I call a drink. Two glasses of this and your off and running.