Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Ok, so my kids refer to it as Yuck Yuck, but they are so much more spoiled than we were as kids. Casseroles were a regular part of my upbringing and I think it's pretty good as cheap casseroles go. I'm sure I'm opening myself to a whole can of worms with the title to this one. Unsure of yield.
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 stalks celery, chopped (optional)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancondensed vegetable soup
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Fry the beef, celery, and onions until done. Stir in the soups. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in the cooked noodles. Pour into a deep casserole dish and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.