Recipe by Chef Jean
I live in the south, but I'm from the north. This potato salad pleases both regions! Cooking time includes cooling time.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
This tastes just like the potato salad I enjoyed so much from the (now closed) Harbor House restaurant before you were born! Very tasty and the sour cream and dill are the perfect touch. Thanks very much for sharing your recipe Jean. I love it! Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2011.
- 5 lbs red potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the potatoes whole for about 20-30 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork. Drain and cool completely.
- Large dice the potatoes( or slice in rounds). Plece in a bowl with enough room for stirring.
- Add the remaining ingrdients, using salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir and chill until ready to serve.
- Feel free to add more sour cream if salad seems dry.