3 hrs 30 mins
Rich, hearty and loaded with very flavorful broth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Add Chuck Roast to large roasting pan and sprinkle with black pepper.
- 3Add 1/2 cup water.
- 4Pour small amount of soy sauce over the roast.
- 5Cover and put in oven for 2 hours.
- 6Quarter potatoes (with or without skin).
- 7Clean mushrooms carefully, leave whole.
- 8Quarter carrots length wise.
- 9Dice Onions.
- 10Add potatoes, onions, and carrots to pan and cover with the mushooms. Pour remaining soy sauce over everything.
- 11Cook another hour and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yankee Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (659 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1222.1
- Calories from Fat 674
- Total Fat 74.9 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 260.8 mg
- Sodium 1637.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 82.0 g