6 hrs 20 mins
This is how I made chili on 31/1/2013 in the slow cooker
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre cook ground beef by browning it in a frying pan.
- 2Puree' 800g of the diced tomatoes in blender.
- 3DO NOT DRAIN beans or canned tomatoes.
- 4Put everything in a 5-6qt slow cooker on high for 6-8 hours.
- 5Please note cups and spoons are in metric measure.
- 6Adjust chilli amount according to taste.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yankee Girl Downunder's Chili
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.2
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 814.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 26.7 g