- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce or 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (4 lb) boneless sirloin tip roast
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add roast. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 1 1/2-2 1/4 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°F, medium 160°F, well-done 170°F). Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.