Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have been making this for years. I made it quite often when my children were growing up. They are all adults now and they make it for their children. It is quick and children seem to love it.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni (cooked and drained)
- 13 ounces ragu spaghetti sauce or 13 ounces any brand spaghetti sauce, as much as you need to cover the macaroni
- 5 -6 slices American cheese
- Put cooked and drained macaroni in a 2 - 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Add Ragu or other spaghetti sauce and mix well.
- Cover with a layer of American cheese slices.
- Bake until cheese is melted at 350°F for about 15-20 minutes.