Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 2 (15 ounce) cans navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 lb lamb, cubed
- 8 -12 ounces smoked ham, cubed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 chopped carrots
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except salt and pepper, in slow cooker; cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.