1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
These are a sweet BBQ recipe, not the southern style. My mother got the recipe from a Vermont restaurant she used to work at.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a fry pan brown the ribs in a little oil.
- 3Add the onions to the pan to lightly brown as well.
- 4In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- 5Drain the ribs and place in a baking pan or dish.
- 6Pour the liquids on top of ribs and cover with foil.
- 7Bake for 1-1.5 hours until done.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yankee BBQ Spareribs
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1304.6
- Calories from Fat 947
- Total Fat 105.2 g
- Saturated Fat 43.4 g
- Cholesterol 248.3 mg
- Sodium 2029.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 55.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: