Recipe by *Petunia*
These are a sweet BBQ recipe, not the southern style. My mother got the recipe from a Vermont restaurant she used to work at.
- 3 -4 lbs boneless ribs
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a fry pan brown the ribs in a little oil.
- Add the onions to the pan to lightly brown as well.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Drain the ribs and place in a baking pan or dish.
- Pour the liquids on top of ribs and cover with foil.
- Bake for 1-1.5 hours until done.