1/1 Photo of Yangchow Fried Rice
Yangchow, or Yangzhou cusine of the yangtze river delta occupies a particularly important position in the devolopment of Chinese cookery. Apart from the well know lion's heads and many noodle dishes, Several Cantonese dim sums such as "shaomai" and steamed dumplings are as of the yangzhou origin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a wok over high heat until hot, add about 2 Tbs of oil and stir fry the shrimp, meat and peas.
- 2Add the salt and rice wine.
- 3Cook for a minute then set aside in a bowl.
- 4Heat the remaining oil and lightly scramble the eggs.
- 5Add the cooked rice, scallions and salt.
- 6Stir to make sure that every grain of rice is seperated.
- 7Then add the shrimp, meat and pea mixture.
- 8Stir until everything is well blended (or about a minute).
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yangchow Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (2353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.4
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 350.3 mg
- Sodium 1166.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 55.1 g