Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup green peas, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup shrimp, Cooked, diced
- 3 cups rice, Cold, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup barbecued pork or 1⁄4 cup ham, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- Swirl vegetable oil around bottom and sides of a heated wok.
- Add onions and eggs, quick-fry, then add peas and shrimp and blend together.
- Immediately add rice and press gently to sides and bottom to separate kernels.
- Add pork or ham, salt, and soy sauces.
- Mix together quickly and serve. Serves 4 people
Very tasty dish that is simple and quick. Start with a little fresh minced garlic and ginger and flavor your oil and flavor your whole dish at the same time. Used 8 large raw shrimp as it was a serving for 2. Do not use cooked shrimp and when cooking the shrimp, juices will be released from the raw shrimp that will flavor your whole dish. I shredded up some cabbage leaves very finely as I was out of fresh bean sprouts. The cabbage shreds and eggs were added right at the end so the cabbage would retain a great green color and not get mushy. Jim in So Calif
seems resonable, cant wait to try it