Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Another great recipe to add to the growing sweet potato/yam collection. Healthy to boot.
- 3 cups yams, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, freshly chopped
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place the yams in a covered baking dish with just enough water to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and parsley over yams. Salt and pepper to taste.
a great recipe. I tried it for my hubby who is trying to lose some weight. very low in calories and simple to make. thanks, it was great.
mmm mmm good, made them for Christmas dinner and everyone loved them, no leftovers! Very simple , easy to put together recipe with lots of flavour, we added a touch of honey and layered rounds of the yams with a sprinkle of lemon, salt and pepper, parley and touch of honey over each layer. Thanks for posting.
Will certainly add this recipe to my keepers file. What a wonderful healthy way to serve yams. The yams and lemon really compliment each other. Thanks for this great recipe.