- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 (23 ounce) can yams, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, melt margarine over medium heat.
- Saute apples until crisp-tender.
- Place apples and yams in a 3-quart casserole coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Combine cranberry sauce and marmalade; spoon over yams.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350-degrees for 30 minutes.