Oh my goodness does this look delicious! I found it on FitnessandFreebies.com and plan to try it ASAP.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, melt margarine over medium heat.
- 2Saute apples until crisp-tender.
- 3Place apples and yams in a 3-quart casserole coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- 5Combine cranberry sauce and marmalade; spoon over yams.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350-degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yams With Apples and Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g