Recipe by Lord Neuf
This is a mock souffle recipe used from a few years back a friend on the internet gave me. I had misplaced it once, and since I had so much trouble finding the recipe again, I decided to archive it here.
- 4 yams or 4 sweet potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄8 cup brown sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and chop yams into chunks.
- Boil yams until soft, remove heat and drain water.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Add butter, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg and bourbon to saucepan. Mash to combine.
- Spoon mash into souffle dish, bake for one hour.
- Remove from oven, top with pecans and brown sugar, return to oven for 15 minutes more or until top bubbles.