Recipe by DrB9565
This is a great quick meal all in one. It is a pasta dish that is great with a salad as well.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 ounces macaroni noodles
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 16 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces cheese sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 cup olive (optional)
- 1 -2 cup mushroom (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped onions and spaghetti sauce.
- Fold in cheese sauce and macaroni.
- Add olives and/or mushrooms (optional).
- Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is slightly brown.