Recipe by Tish
Made this up one night with all the stuff I could find in the refrigerator. Have to admit I rather enjoyed it.
- 1 large yam, peeled and diced (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 0.5 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place diced yams, onion, and apple in a baking dish.
- Pour 1/2 package of Ranch over the top.
- Mix the apricot preserves with the melted butter (I do this in the microwave) and pour over the top and mix until all is coated.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until potato is tender.