This came from a 1992 issue of Cooking Light. A light and healthy version of that craving for fries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potatoes; cut each into thin strips (4 x 1/4 x 1/4 inch).
- 2Combine oil and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- 3Add potatoes and toss well to coat.
- 4Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 425F for 25 minutes or until browned, turning potatoes after 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yam "fries"
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g