Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
From the back of a can of Bruce's Candied Yams. This recipe is absolutely delicious! I couldn't get enough of it.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans candied yams, drained
- 3 tablespoons cranberry-apple juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- apple, slices
- Combine sweet potatoes, butter, juice, salt, pecans and cinnamon in 1 quart glass casserole.
- Sprinkle top with brown sugar.
- Bake 30-35 minutes at 350°F.
- Uncover and place apple slices of top.
- Bake ten minutes longer.