Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 16 fluid ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup self-rising flour
- 2⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- Cook yams in boiling water to cover 20 minutes or until tender.
- Let cool to touch.
- Peel and mash yams.
- Stir in whole cranberry sauce and cinnamon.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
- Combine flour, sugar and oats.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spoon over yams.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Top with marshmallows and bake until golden brown.