- 2 yams, shredded (about 2 cups, I prefer not peeling them.)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds, shelled
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing, lite
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed to soften
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute the shredded yams over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until crisp tender, then transfer to a bowl.
- In the same skillet, sprayed again, saute the red onion for 5 minutes or until tender, then add the onion to the shredded yams, along with the black beans, green onions & sunflour seeds, mixing well.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dressing & honey, before adding this to the yam mixture, tossing to coat.
- Fill the tortillas & wrap them up.