Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy! Posted for the Eastern European Tour of the Zaar World Tour! From RusCuisine.com.
Make and share this Yalta Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 tangerine, peeled, sectioned, and seeded
- 1 pear, cored and cubed into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 apples, cored and cubed into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (fresh, if possible)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- salt, pinch
- Combine fruits together in bowl. Sprinkle them with the powered sugar.
- Combine mayonnaise, a pinch of salt, & lemon juice in a bowl.
- Pour this dressing over the fruits when serving.
Made this simple, yet very tasty salad as given here & had a wonderful taste treat! I used crisp & flavorful Fuji apples for this & was not disappointed! Great dressing, too, what with the lemon in it! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC tag]
This is a terrific fruit salad recipe. I never would have put mayo in a fruit salad, but it really worked! Thanks for posting!
I really enjoyed this fresh tasting fruit salad. Very easy to make, and very tasty. The fruits really complimented each other.