Recipe by yaku sexy chef
A nice flavour and easy to make, yet gourmet enough to serve in a fine dinning restaurant.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup spinach
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup smoked gruyere cheese
- 50 ml sun-dried tomato dressing
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 pinch garlic, finely chopped
- 1 clarified butter
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 15 ml honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Make an incision in the side of chicken breast.
- Mix all other ingredients (3/4 of the cheese) and equally stuff the four chicken breast with mixture, except butter and cream.
- In hot pan with clarified butter sear chicken and then bake for 12 min or until done.
- In sauce pan, heat cream, cinnamon, nutmeg and honey and rest of the cheese, whisking till smooth.
- Place chicken on plate and pour sauce over chicken.
- Garnish with red pepper and sage leaves.