1/12 Photos of Yakitori ( Japanese Grilled Chicken Skewers)
a popular skewer dish in Japanese, chicken thighs, wings can also be used aside from the breast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg chicken breast, cubed chicken thighs or wings can also be used
- 4 green onions, cut into 1 inch sizes
- 1Bring yakitori sauce to a boil for 5 min then set aside.
- 2thread the chicken alternately with the green onions onto the skewers.
- 3grill chicken in a preheated griller, turning every now and then and basting at the same time to keep it moist. drippings can be returned to baste the chicken until it is cooked.
- 4baste the yakitori again and serve with left over sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yakitori ( Japanese Grilled Chicken Skewers)
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.6
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 160.6 mg
- Sodium 3299.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 58.8 g